Monday 17 August 2015

Beauty, home wear, shoes and clothing haul...

Hey guys! I have been shopping... again! This time it was to get some clothes for my new job, as, being an office job, I didn't actually have any appropriate clothes to wear. But obviously, I got more than just work clothes, because that would be boring right? haha!

Firstly I got the most AMAZING Harry Potter PJs! 

 These PJs were from Primark, the top was around £5, the bottoms were £8 and the slippers/socks were around £4. They are SO COMFY! I literally want to live in them, all day everyday, they are so comfy and so amazing! 


I also got some simple grey and black dolly shoes for work.

They were a bargain at £5 a pair, from Primark! And they are really comfy too! I especially love the black ones with the gold detail at the front.


I also got some of Primark's slim fit smart trousers, in black and grey.

These were also a bargain at £5 each! They fit PERFECTLY, they offer a choice of leg lengths that I wouldn't have expected as they were so cheap, and they look so much nicer on than normal baggy smart trousers. 


The last items of work clothing I got were these two baggy(ish) shirts, one in grey and one in a pale pink.



They are super creased, I know! I have now learned that they crease very easily, so I don't know how well that will go down when it comes to wearing them for work. But they are very comfortable, and look really nice on. They were £9 each, which for Primark is sort of expensive, but they are still cheap in comparison to most shops.


I also got the most gorgeous large grey throw from Primark too! It was meant to be £10 but they were on offer at £7.90.



It is the softest throw/blanket ever, and it HUGE! Definitely big enough for my double bed. 


Next, is a boring buy but I needed a laundry basket, and this one matches my bedding perfectly so I had to have it.


This is just one of those pop up fabric laundry baskets, and it is a black and dark grey stripy pattern and matches my bedding 100%. It isn't too big either, so it doesn't look ugly in my room. This was also from Primark and it was £2.70.


I also saw these super cute coasters in Primark too!

I needed some coasters for my bedroom, as it was annoying me when I had a drink in my room I'd put in on my table or desk and it would leave a mark so I'd have to clean it every time. These are so cute, and they were only £2 for a pack of 4 coasters. You can't go wrong with that.


Another boring one, big hair clips.

I got these clips from Primark for when I straighten my hair and I section off my hair, or when I am doing my makeup and I want to move the hair out of my face. These were £1.50 for a pack of 8.


I also got some face wipes from Primark too.

These are so cheap at £1 for a twin pack, and I always need to have plenty of wipes, as I go through them so quickly! I love Primark's face wipes.


Then, from Boots I got some Micellar water, as I literally go through this stuff so quickly! 

These were on offer too, half price, and were around £2.29 each. I wouldn't pay much more than that for Micellar water as I get through it so quickly, which is annoying. But these bottles are quite big so hopefully they won't run out as quickly as others do.


Another buy from Primark were these weird looking hair bobbles.

I got these thinking they were those bobbles that don't leave kinks in your hair, and I have had my hair in one of these bobbles all day and so far I have NO KINKS! Yay! 


Then, omg, I walk past Debenhams and I saw a sign for Makeup Forever, and I had to go straight in!


I have never owned anything from Makeup Forever, and I wanted to buy the Ultra HD Foundation, but I do not need to own any more foundation right now! So I opted for buying this Smoothing primer, as Nicole Guerriero uses it all the time, soooooo I guess I needed it too! Haha. It was £24, and I would never usually pay that much for a primer, but I guess my brain switched off for those 10 minutes I was in the store, as I was in makeup heaven.


Then I told myself that I'd spent and bought enough, and me and my friend went to MAC! I couldn't walk out empty handed could I?!  

I got the Pro Longwear concealer in the shade NW15, which is so light and brightening and perfect for my under eyes! I already love it! It was £17.50 and so worth it! 


Lets forget about MAC for a little while, and go back to another buy from Boots. I am yet to find the perfect pressed powder, to set me entire face with, so I got this Revlon Nearly Naked powder.

I have used this once and I am still not sure if it is the perfect one, but I will give it a chance. It was £9.99.


Okay, yes I bought a second thing from MAC, oh no.


I bought the Stone lipstick! OMG, it is GORGEOUS! I am in love love love with it. I am so glad I finally own it. It was £15.50.


So there it is guys, I bought a lot, and now I am skint until I eventually get paid at work! I haven't even started yet so I have no idea when I will get paid, so until then I literally have no money to buy anything :( but this shopping trip was amazing! 


Thanks for reading everyone,
Love, Abbie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment